National Novel Writing Month Has Started!

NaNoWriMo has started! I am super psyched, and have already started to write. Maybe I'll post an excerpt from my work-in-progress novel later on. In the meantime, if you'd like to check my progress you can find my account here.

I am really happy that I've finally gotten to start. I've been dreaming about this moment ever since the idea popped into my head. I'm pretty sure I'm going to try and get this one published. I'll give a teen-tiny totally unedited synopsis for you.

Florence is a pirate captain out for revenge. Set in the 1800s, Ren 'Iron Heart' and her half-sister Lillian the faerie are fighting the crown of England to avenge their fathers' death. But secrecy surrounds his death, and they want to know why he was killed, for what purpose? And who was his killer? Even as they begin to unravel this mystery they are hunted by the same people who they search for. And what of the two mysterious men they hired as part of their crew?

It's still a work-in-progress, I pretty much just came up with that now. But I am hoping to finish my novel at 50,000 words or more, then I plan to edit it and find some beta readers to help me with the task before publishing it sometime next year. We'll see how it goes :)

Happy read and happy writing, for those of you who are also participating in NaNoWriMo, good luck!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii