When a Book Blog Becomes a Book and Travel Blog

Hey there,

Yes, it is I. You may have once known me for my awkwardly written book reviews, or perhaps my love of writing short stories. Did you know I also love to travel?

A while ago I kind of just... gave up on this blog. I ran out of time and I tried to get back into blogging but I always fell out of it again. I started this blog in my sophomore year of high school, and look how it's changed. I have my own blog design, I learned how to actually write a review someone would want to read and not that shit they teach you in English class. And then the blog just kind of petered out. Died a slow, silent death. I don't know if anyone noticed its absence.

Well, now I'm trying to make a comeback. Sounds good, doesn't it? But can you really believe the person who has tried again and again to bring this blog back to life and has just failed completely? Okay, so I wouldn't either.

To be quite frank, I don't have the time to review books right now. I'm in my junior year of college and I'm studying abroad in Russia right now (Здравствуйте!). So here's what I'm going to do, as I've been toying with this idea for a while now. I'm going to add travel to my blog. I know, I know, a book blog is supposed to be for books and a travel blog is supposed to be for travel. Well, screw you, to be quite blunt. This is my blog and I want to add a travel section to it.

Speaking of travel, check out this Multi-purpose Rfid Blocking Travel Passport Wallet (Ver.4) Tri-fold Document Organizer Holder by Zoppen. This is the perfect wallet for traveling, with places for your cards, cash, and even your passport. It's Rfid blocking technology keeps your cards and passport safe.










They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so be on the lookout for travel posts full of pictures.
And hey, it was nice seeing y'all again.
Toodaloo,






1 comments:

Post a Comment

I love comments! So don't hesitate to share your thoughts. Leave your blog/website name and link so I can get back to you. And if you're a new follower, tell me. Note that this is an award-free zone. I loved getting awards and I was pleased you guys thought I was special, but I was nominated so many times and it took a lot of time to do the award posts, time that I don't have. So thanks, but no thanks.

Happy reading!

Kacii